Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Celebration Awakens

After two years of saving and countless days of waiting, tomorrow I board an airplane to head to Anaheim, California and Star Wars Celebration!

The travel is the worst part for me. Not a huge fan of flying, but nothing short of a Death Star will keep me from joining with 50,000 other Star Wars fans to celebrate the saga we all love.

I am super excited for all the panels I am going to try and attend, my shopping list is ready for the Celebration store, I even dove in and spent the money for the Mark Hamill autograph. Looking forward to seeing friends and making new ones.

Excited to see the stage hosts; James Arnold Taylor is simply the best. David Collins is always so much fun to listen to on Star Wars Oxygen and when he appears on RebelForce radio. And finally, Jason Swank and Jimmy Mac of RebelForce Radio hosting the Behind-the-scenes stage has the feeling of hometown boys make good; after all, they are one of us!

I will post when I can, but hoping not to have much down time.

If you are attending, who knows, maybe we will meet in a line somewhere. Until then, May the Force be with you!

No comments: